The Family

My photo
Brad and I married on August 31, 1982 in the Oakland, California Temple. We live in Alpine, Ut. and absolutely love it here. We have 5 beautiful children and 4 handsome grandsons. When will we ever get any GRANDDAUGHTER'S???

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tyler will be home in 6 months!!



















I can't believe how fast Tyler's mission has gone. He will be coming home in 6 months. He will be coming home on June 25th. (Brad's birthday) What a great birthday for Brad. Here are some of his pictures...I think you can tell how happy he is by the glow in his smile! He is doing very well and has enjoyed this time serving. The picture of the Hong Kong sunset is from his apartment window and the one with him holding a leaf was when he forgot his umbrella.

1 comment:

Ash & Paul said...

I am so excited! :) That is going to be such a fun day! Cant wait!