The Family

My photo
Brad and I married on August 31, 1982 in the Oakland, California Temple. We live in Alpine, Ut. and absolutely love it here. We have 5 beautiful children and 4 handsome grandsons. When will we ever get any GRANDDAUGHTER'S???

Monday, December 1, 2008

We tried taking family Christmas pictures

Emily was home this last weekend for Thanksgiving, so we thought it would be a good time to try and take a picture for our Christmas cards. (Emily is going to school in Cedar City at SUU) Oh wow, I didn't know what I was getting into. First off, Emily didn't bring a lot of clothes home and we had to work around what she had. We finally decided that we all had something black. We went down to David's room thinking his walls would be a nice backdrop. Well, that didn't work- the lighting was bad. So then we tried going outside. Of course it had to be really cold and windy that day! Then we thought we would try the good ol fireplace in the family room. Brad told everyone that they could all choose a pose. Emily chose the pose of all of us sitting in a row with our legs crossed. :) As you can see, Brad was trying not to laugh and Emily WAS laughing! We finally decided on a picture that Brad & I liked and Emily didn't. (can you ever please everyone?!) We took it in our kitchen. I am not going to post it yet. You will have to wait to get yours in the mail. Until then...you have something to look forward to. I bet you can't wait! Let me just tell you....it was not an easy assignment to take these pictures. We did them ourselves and I am sure you can tell. Oh well, we are making memories...right?

David is as tall as Emily now!

I think she wanted to be done, what do you think?

1 comment:

Ash & Paul said...

HA! Looks like LOADS of fun! Gotta love family picture taking time!