The Family
- Brad & Donna
- Brad and I married on August 31, 1982 in the Oakland, California Temple. We live in Alpine, Ut. and absolutely love it here. We have 5 beautiful children and 4 handsome grandsons. When will we ever get any GRANDDAUGHTER'S???
Monday, November 23, 2009
Reason's to be Thankful this Thanksgiving Season!
After posting my last post about Christmas coming too soon....I decided to post this inspiring message on being grateful for the blessing's that come our way. May we all look for ways we can be of service to others this holiday season. I am so grateful for our living Prophet that helps us to better understand our Savior and how we can be more Christlike in our everyday actions. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving this week and find ways to make others smile this holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was a good message. And a good reminder for each of us. I really like President Hinckley. I am happy you posted that.
Post a Comment