We got our trees up early this year and it feels so good! It is such a big job to do it and I love when it is done so I can just sit back a enjoy their beauty as I listen to Christmas music. This year we went up to Preston Idaho to cut down our tree. Brad's brother Blake lives up there and got us our permit. We drove up on Friday with Tyler, Emily, David AND our dog Roxy. I think Roxy had just as much fun as we did, maybe even more fun!! We picked up Blake and 2 of his boys, (Jaqson & Clance) and drove not too far from his house where we found this beautiful tree. Oh we had a fun time searching for the "right" tree! I wish I had taken some video of Brad and where he had to hike. He had to make new trails down & up a hill only to see that the tree we thought was perfect... had flaws! We also took our family picture while we were up there. I will be using it on our Christmas card this year. They turned out great and Aimee has already designed our card for me so now all I have to do is print them off. I will post the whole card on here as soon as I get them mailed out. :)
The Family
- Brad & Donna
- Brad and I married on August 31, 1982 in the Oakland, California Temple. We live in Alpine, Ut. and absolutely love it here. We have 5 beautiful children and 4 handsome grandsons. When will we ever get any GRANDDAUGHTER'S???
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The trees are up!
We got our trees up early this year and it feels so good! It is such a big job to do it and I love when it is done so I can just sit back a enjoy their beauty as I listen to Christmas music. This year we went up to Preston Idaho to cut down our tree. Brad's brother Blake lives up there and got us our permit. We drove up on Friday with Tyler, Emily, David AND our dog Roxy. I think Roxy had just as much fun as we did, maybe even more fun!! We picked up Blake and 2 of his boys, (Jaqson & Clance) and drove not too far from his house where we found this beautiful tree. Oh we had a fun time searching for the "right" tree! I wish I had taken some video of Brad and where he had to hike. He had to make new trails down & up a hill only to see that the tree we thought was perfect... had flaws! We also took our family picture while we were up there. I will be using it on our Christmas card this year. They turned out great and Aimee has already designed our card for me so now all I have to do is print them off. I will post the whole card on here as soon as I get them mailed out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the trees look really pretty! Wish we could see them in person!
Seriously awesome!!!! Thanks for the great time at Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment