The Family

My photo
Brad and I married on August 31, 1982 in the Oakland, California Temple. We live in Alpine, Ut. and absolutely love it here. We have 5 beautiful children and 4 handsome grandsons. When will we ever get any GRANDDAUGHTER'S???

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's already March?

I can't believe that it is March already! I wrote exactly 1 month ago today. I don't blog that often because I usually add pictures & info. on Facebook and feel like everyone knows how we are all doing. So I am sorry if this is old news to some of you!

We got a call from Aimee one night while we were at a Movie and so we couldn't answer. She then sent us a text to let us know that Dawson had cut his head from a pull up bar that was on a door frame that fell on him. She wondered if they should take him in to have it looked at. I called Aimee right after the movie and she informed us that Dave took him in and sure enough Dawson's cut needed staples! It was right on top of his head. He went to bed after his visit to the Dr. so I went to see him the next day and this picture was taken then. He told me he was okay because he got staples!

Dawson had a birthday Feb. 11th and turned 3 yrs old. We gave him a drum set for his birthday and I think he and his little brother Jordan are enjoying it! :)



We are still getting snow and beautiful sunrises! Although today has been a warmer day but this won't last long from what the weatherman says. We might get more snow later this week. I am so ready for Spring!! These snow pictures I thought were so pretty though.


5 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

It looks SO cold in those snow pictures!! ...the snow looks so pretty but once its MARCH, who likes snow?! The birthday party looked like fun too. I wish we lived closer and were able to go to it. Glad you updated :)

Kat said...

I am ready for spring, too!! I don't want it to snow anymore! At least any big dumps. I don't mind a light flurry now and then. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Dawson!!! I am glad he is okay! Cute pics though... good to see you, kindof:)

Dave & Aimee said...

haha they do like those drums :)Dawson is all better now, thanks for the visit I think it helped his recovery ;)

The Winkelman's said...

Jet has that same drumset! He loves it, as do all his little friends that come over. I'm glad that you are all doing well and Dawson's poor little stapled head is alright!